[Dailydrool] everything else

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 14:34:38 PDT 2008

Hadn't read the drool since Friday so they started piling up and I just got
thru everything so we have LOTS to comment on....

Happy Birthday to Dexter and the OMBR-24 pups! Happy gotcha day to Otis,
Speedy and Abraham Galinkin. We hope everyone had good days with lots of
treats and attention.

I loved reading Merlin's story. Perhaps he left his rawhide next to your bed
to show you he was watching over you.

Drool to Dodger's family. He was much to young and we are holding you all
close to our hearts.

Get-well drool to DJ, Jason the c at t, Maxie the Mastiff and his slave ALex
and Beasley for his bump recovery.

Welcome to Eeyore and Adelaide asnd Congrats to Lainee on your new 6 y/o
girl. We can't wait to read more about her.

Also a big CONGRATS! to Norm and Johnny! Way to go boys!!!!

Lub and drool to all,
Kacy, Cowboy & Rupert - who wasn't rotten at all this weekend even though
momslave left him for 2 whole days!