[Dailydrool] more tears for Zelda

Taylor family jklmtaylor at verizon.net
Tue Jul 29 19:28:01 PDT 2008

Like so many others I have been fearfully checking the headings of each drool lately praying each time to NOT read about Zelda.... but then Monday it was time. Of course I share everyone's sadness and concern but then I thought of something new to add. Many of us have told Momperson how much we enjoy her humorous tales of "the boys"  and her extended family. Many of us have encouraged her to go into print even but who knew what a powerful and sentinmental writer she could be as well. Her farewell letter from Zelda will go down in the archives (literally) as one of the saddest, truest, most poignant farewells we have read here on the drool. It was just incredible how in your grief you could already be praising the life force Zelda was. I hope all of us are able to do that when the time comes with our own furbabies. THanks for sharing  Zelda with us Bev, Lisa and the WV girls