[Dailydrool] Medical advice

jaxh412 at aol.com jaxh412 at aol.com
Tue Jul 29 19:51:58 PDT 2008

Hi it's Truman and Reagan's Momma again and I have a medical question that I was hoping some droolers may be able to help me with...
I will try to make this short but still get the details in...
Truman is 5 neuter male... Yesterday when my alarm went off we got out of bed and IMMEDIATELY upon getting out of bed Truman just began urinating in the middle of the bedroom. Then he urinated in the house between 9 and 2 while I was at work and between 3 and 7 he urniated in the house again. And he is urinating LARGE amounts, not small amounts like a UTI.
So I took him to work with me today, I'm a tech at a vet-clinic, he peed on the way into work around 9am. when we got to work he went into a vip room with his sissie Reagan Mae.. .anyways at 11 I got them out to take Tru to collect urine for a urinalysis and as i was getting him out of the room he just began urinating all over the place. I ran the UA and it showed no infection, no glucose to point to diabetes...
At 1 o'clock he peed inside the clinic again and then at 3, 5, 6, and?7 he peed large amounts inside... it looks like he just starts peeing and doesn't even acknowledge it until it is happening. Truman has NEVER been one to pee in the house. And we have not had any lifestyle changes to trigger this.
We sent bloodwork to the lab in addition to another u/a but the dr's are scratching their heads so i thought i would do what always helps and check to see if any droolers have ever had an experience like this... any advice to help a worried momma would be great... we will start getting lab results tomorrow... thanks guys!!
Truman and Reagan Mae's Worried Momma!!