[Dailydrool] A Love Story....

Kristin Mielke kristin.mielke063 at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 29 20:04:36 PDT 2008

We live in a new developement.  The lots are small.  It's a good thing we
like our neighbours because they are close, very close.  We have two patio
doors and a deck. A largish deck.  The neighbours just built a huge deck
surrounding their pool (pool is gated so no worries).  Both decks are
elevated. There is a clear sightline.  Our neighbours have a 2 year old
Dashound. A female Dashound named Sandy.....the love of Hushy's life.  Yes
he is neutored.  He does not care.  Love is in the air...really. Shakespear
has nothing on this balcony sceen folks.
Arrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Aroooooooooooo! Arrrrrroooooooooo!
my Juliette...arrrrrrrrfffffff,arrrfffffffff,arrrrffffffffff my Romeo.....it
is unrequieted love seperated by a six foot fence.  Hushy can only dream of
snootering his beloved as he serenades her from atop his balcony while
perched ever so delicately on my wrought iron patio table,  his preferred
vantage point.  This love affair has been going on for two weeks.  Hushy
weighs in at 65 pounds.  My back is sore from lifting him off the garden
furniture.  My eardrums are screaming from the omnipresent howling.  Privacy
panneling is going up this week-end.  We are hoping vainly that the moniker
out of sight out of mind will prevail.  Otherwise I am going to cut a
Dashound sized hole in the fence and wish them both well...LOL
Arrooo to everyone...
Special snooters to Momperson we think you are very brave and a special
person, we are sure Zelda is looking down on you with love.