[Dailydrool] We 'scited

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 20:38:35 PDT 2008

.....and where else but the Drool can we read such beautiful
tributes such as the one about Zelda while crying floods of tears
then turn right around and laugh at the same time at the antics
of her two boys! LOLOL!     G'nite boyz!

Love to MomPerson DadPerson the boyz Mitchell and Uncle Cooper Sir,

ruth huckle ranger and audrey (and I'm sure the rest of the Drool!)