[Dailydrool] We 'scited

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 18:36:19 PDT 2008

We be very 'scited. We heer MomPerson an DadPerson talkin bout leebing we
loose at nite insted ob in we crates!!! Dis sooooo cooooool. Boy, we kin
reely chek out da kichen, an da bafroom where da rolly paper libes, oh boy,
rolly paper!!! An we kin lookit at books whut we not sposed to touch an we
kin chek da counter for dat budder stuff whut momPerson awways forgettin ta
put away
And we play sqeeegy toy, an Basset 125 (dat aroun da tebel in da eetin room)
an we kin stay yup ALLLLL NIIIITE long an watch da son comeup! I bet we kin
get da bess dog bed too cuz Uncle Cooper Sir sleep inna chair an Grampa
sleep inna chair....hey...wait...where ARE chair?? MomPerson hafta sleep
onna dog bed I guesses...dey comfy, we likem. Dis be so neet. We cant wait
for bedtime now!
Whut Llewis, whut whut whut? Whatchu meen not tanite? When den? Why NOT
tanite? She where? Reedin ober     my           shoulder          ? Heh.
Hiya MomPerson.........I goin I goin I goin....lemme fix dis crate pad ok,
OK! I GOIN!!!

Love an Drool to all in Need
Nigel an Llewis