[Dailydrool] Nigel & Llewis

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 05:03:07 PDT 2008

Hey guys,  you sure be likin be loose at night, we duz, our momma let  us
loose all da time cept Evil Annie goz in da crate when momma go to  therapy,  she
sez Evil annie be worse than turdmites chewin the woody  window sills, we
have no place to sleep ifin she keeps that stuff up ! why Evil  annie be eatin
the da hole house .Our dad person be putin these woody gates over  his doorz so
we cant go in dere at night, he not cool like our mommy, he sed no  houndies
in his bedz ????  why not dad ???? momma she always shares cept it  be pretty
crowded in dat twin bed  with our biggy momma and us two houndies  , why momma
sedz I needz the diet cauz I be gaining a wee bit too much weight  diz summer,
 I weiz almost 50 lbs now, momma be callin me lard A$%&^  ?????? huh?  what
dats mean ???? Evil Annie, she be miss slim trimmins she  think she beautiful,
she Not !!!!  Why her eyes glow in da dark  roomz,  she scare the eeebbee
jeebees out of me ! mommy seys she be  pocessed . what eber  dat means. just one
more thing guys,  no squeeky  toys after dark, dem  human people no like
squeeky toys at 3:00 AM , no sur  !!!!!! dem eyeballs get red den !!! trust me I
nose all bout dat one !!!!   good luck and have fun !!!

Maggie and Evil Annie

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.