[Dailydrool] basset of the week

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Wed Jul 30 05:34:47 PDT 2008

Dear Everyone Tall and Short,
 I am writing to say that although all the hounds are quite  beautiful , I believe with all my heart that the honor should go to the most regal and ripe Clara. She has put in the most bassetly hours identifying smells, supervising younger siblings, guarding her home, falling into holes, worrying when her brother Elwood was poisoned and most of all forgiving the humans that did not do right by her. She through it all has remained loving and willing to give her new humans a second chance and bring much joy with smiles and added love to their lives. At least that is what I gather from Debbie's posts. So give it up for the fabulous Elder Clara known on the basset of the week site as simply Clara. Get your votes in now. I don't think the other hounds will mind.
I remain respectfully your,
Judith/Judy