[Dailydrool] Maggie Mae

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Wed Jul 30 06:24:12 PDT 2008

Lenore:
What a touching story about Maggie Mae. It's so wonderful when a hound turns around in that way, especially with the help of another hound.

Maggie Mae is romping in eternity with Mama Zelda, I'm sure. With all the Droolers up there, it must be like a constant joyfest. Our Alexis will join in the fun too.

Healing drool and prayers are headed your way, so your heart will heal and you will soon have only sweet memories of Maggie's love.
Pam, with Drew, food slave to the Dashing Bassets