[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood in a snort

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 13:50:36 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I be in a snort todey. Why it be a seemin dat when I
dooz summfin nice fur Elder Clara why it comez rite back and bite da brudder in
da tailpipe. Likez yesserday, I seyz Vote Fur Elder CLARA on da droolz.
Peeplez  dey go ober dere, lookie at all da nice houndies, dey see Elder Clara and
gib  her da vote. Dis Berry nice. But da Brudder gotz to lib wif herz. Why she
gotz  da ego all swellin up, her head be as big as her rump, she a walkin
round herez  like she be queen. So brudder Elwood he gotz dat a goin on, den he
readz bout  Norm and all da houndies a goin to da show, brudder Elwood he stuck
rite herez  wif da Elder Clara. An iffin dat not bad enough I seez dat Nigel
and Llewis git  to moob out of da cratez. Brudder Elwood still gotz da crate.
You all seez whut  I mean, Brudder Elwood in da dumps. I hab meny fings to be
fankful for and da  brudder needz to change da attertudez.
Brudder Elwood fink dis ober.
Dis teke time wif no big boy brainz.
Brudder Elwood go to da mirror, take a lookie at himself. WOW--he be
handsome dude, He be rite studly, Dem nice brown eyez, lookie dem earz, clean,  soft,
dem be biggie earz too. I check da snooter. Now dat be a beeper rite dere.
How bout dem teef. I lookie in dere and see da chopperz, HOLD IT--what dat- I
moob in a liddel closer-rite der in me teef--oh-why dat be food, I git dat out
 suck it on down--tasty stuff. Why I be perfect.
It now be time to dethrone da queen.

We send drool to all in need--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and