[Dailydrool] Drake

Bambi McLeskey balange at olemiss.edu
Wed Jul 30 14:59:13 PDT 2008

Hiya all,

I wanted to thank each and ebbery one of u for ur well wishin ober my widdle
scuffle wif dat udder doggie. I felz all bedder. Mommy is da greatest! She
gotted me a new brudder to make me feel bedder!!!!! He name is Ahroo-ba and
dats what he do. Ahroo. See, he spozed to go ta some udder woman, but she
weren't gonna wet him in da house, and dats not a gud life fer a basset wike
Ahroo-ba. Me mommy was wookin for a new home fer he while he bisited here,
but she cant find him no home nowhere, so she wets me pway wif him now, and
she kinder got stuck wif he. She wuvs him, but she wookin kinder tired, what
wif all four us, and da job and da daddy weaving again in da weekend. And
dis widdle guy, he hab heartworms, and me mommy don't know nuffin bout dem,
and de treatment, and da spense ub dat and all. So, iffin u hab any tips to
help her, she would luv ta hear deem, or maybe you hab room on you widdle
couch fur dis widdle guy, wwhat make me mom happy dat he hab a nice home,
and she not be feelin wik a bad mommy since she not gotz much time for
trainin da new one wif da crazy schedule. And dem nail cwippers Auntie
Menzie was selling, de was Awesome. Mommy talking bout day late and doller
short paycheck, what wif dem being sold out afor she gitz paid. She is sad,
and would wike to find a pair somewhere, wif all us in da house, da vetman
be getting all da mommys paycheck fur da nail clippies. Help?

Drake!