[Dailydrool] Zelda, Merlin, and Maggie Mae

gravemast at aol.com gravemast at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 15:57:26 PDT 2008

I dont cry, and yet...here I sit, weeping for dogs that I have never met.? Yet I feel that I know them very well.? I dont post real often, but I do read every post. My deepest heartfelt sympathies go out to? the families.? You are special people, and you have made a difference in thos houndies lives, and a difference in many of the lives of us here on the Drool.? As I speak, my two are fussing at me because it is their dinner time.? My twelve year old (Calypso) has came and laid her head on my knee, and looked at me as if she wanted to know why I was crying.

Safe journey to all of the recently departed houndies....you will be missed, but your love will never die.

Tom (slave), Calypso (Boss), Harley (2nd in charge).