[Dailydrool] Vacuming and drool

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 30 15:24:51 PDT 2008

Oh my dog, with 2 I have to vacumn every day or big piles of fur show up under furniture and when the fans on they come rooolling out like tumbleweeds on the hard wood. I thought last Thurs before hubby came home for the week end I would get everything all vacumed and fresh for when he came in the door Fri morning yeah right by 11 am we were back to tumble weeds of hair. Healing Drool to all those families that lost my heart truly does go out to you all.
Take care,

Carolyn
Mom to LiL Miss daisy halo
Rex aka Lil Foot