[Dailydrool] vacuuming

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 16:33:31 PDT 2008

Dadslave is nutty about hair so he vacuums the floors about 3 days
throughout the "work week" and does the couches on at least one of those
days. Then momslave covers weekends which means she may or may not do it one
time. Her duty on weekends is to US not the house therefore we usually con
her into taking us on lots of walkies and to the dogpark. IF and only IF we
are really tired and sleeping soundly do we allow her to vacuum...but mainly
we just make her entertain us. If she fails to do this well then Rupert goes
ROTTEN and I go CRAZY. Thats why sometimes you'll see she just signs off as
"Kacy, Rotten and Crazy" Bwahahahaha

Lub and drool to all,
Cowboy!