[Dailydrool] vacuuming

Pollyaanaa at aol.com Pollyaanaa at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 16:58:58 PDT 2008

We here in the land of only one dog but two cats, do not do much  vacuuming.
We tore out the carpet to expose beautiful hardwood  floors.  The only carpet
left is in our bedroom, which of course is where  Sam(antha) eats her bones
and frosty paws.  We have to dust mop every day  though.  I like to say we
could build a new cat with all the fur we  sweep up.

Lori.....was that a fur tumbleweed going by?
Sam(antha)....what you mean a new cat?  no new cat
Tater & Hazel...the not wannabeez.....better a new cat than another one  of
youz

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.