[Dailydrool] The "Hummer"

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Wed Jul 30 16:46:48 PDT 2008

The "Hummer" (my Rainbow vacuum) is always out ready to suck up the underfluffies and furballs. Do we have dog hair? NAAAAAHHH, we have dog fur flooring here. With 17 houndies and Megan the Tall dog, we have a fur blizzard going on year round. If I couldn't run the hummer whenever I felt the urge, I'd never be able to see the floors here. When I'm out of town for dog shows, I just fire up that sucker to and the hummer gathers it up in short order. If I could only teach the hounds to push it around once in a while!

Jacqie Marvich
Oakrydge Bassets