[Dailydrool] Introducing--ELDER CLARA'S CORNER

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 18:29:58 PDT 2008

Elder Clara here. I be askin you all to read dis for all ob us Senior
houndz. Dis bee Important.
Senior Houndsabound has asked me--Elder Clara to hab a column in da new
newsletter. Ob course I seyz we be glad to help out all dem senior houndies just
like me. So Elder Clara she be a writin ebbry month, gibbin da advicez, talkin
 bout all dem fings us Seniors go thru, helpin the houndz. We knowz dere be
lots  ob us out dere, and Ms Wendie she so good to help out all ob da homeless
Seniors.
Have you signed up for the newsletter??
Youze all go do dat rite now,
Read Elder Clara's Corner.
Why it ebbin gotz me picture in dere,
So we askin you all to get on da puter and sign rite up. The first edition
comes out tomorrow--
Elder Clara gonna go tell Brudder Elwood. Rub his snooter in da newz.

_www.seniorhoundsabound.org_ (http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org)

Drool and Snooters to all in need--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and