[Dailydrool] SECRET PAWTNER GIFTS WILL ALSO BENEFIT RESCUE

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Wed Jul 30 21:11:37 PDT 2008

Moon Doggie Coffee Roasters is again offering their fresh roasted coffee as
well as a nice selection of artisan teas that you can send to your Secret
Pawtner.  For the next 2 weeks, we will donate a whopping 50% of our net
proceeds to rescue.  And as you are all aware and are tired of hearing me
say, but as the moderators of this list insist I always note before they
post my message, the majority of my donation goes to both Tri State as well
as Mid Atlantic with a portion also going to other rescues (you all know who
you are) as needed.  It's a WIN WIN situation!

Also, for an additional $4.95 (no extra shipping with your coffee/tea order)
you can now add a box of little Smiley Face Cookies - available in two
scrumptious varieties: Peanut Butter & Molasses or for $2.95, add a box of
Animal Snackers - Natural Peanut Butter treats in fun animal shapes that
come in an "animal cracker" box.

Order at www.moondoggiecoffee.com and note which basset treat you want in
the comment section.

Thanks,