[Dailydrool] Good health Drool needed.

Laurie A Diehl diehllau at msu.edu
Thu Jul 31 05:08:19 PDT 2008

In May Lance had a case of Hemoragic Gastoenteritis days after returning
home from a weekend at a kennel he's been to dozens of times and has always
been happy at. SInce there isn't really any know cause other than maybe
stress for HGE the vets could only say maybe the kennel stay caused undue
stress.  I'm leaving on a two week vacation Saturday morning and I'm
dropping Lance at the kennel on Friday.  I'm nervous he'll be okay for that
long. I know they treat him well and are experienced with dogs, but It
worries me anyhow. He's been back twice for weekend stays with no problems.
Now on top of that he isn't feeling well this week. This morning he even
turned down beans for breakfast.  I'm going to get him into the vet today or
tomorrow to get him feeling better, but a little drool should go a long way.

Laurie and Lance in Kalamazoo