[Dailydrool] Raffle sales update!

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 05:43:40 PDT 2008

======================================

Thank you so much to everyone who has bought OMBR raffle tickets
(http://ombr.org/raffle.html), both earlier and in the last couple of
days!  I am humbled and grateful to announce that as of 8 am today
(Thurs.) we have ticket sales of just over $1,500.00!  That is awesome
- 3/4 of the way to our goal!

A couple of people have emailed me and said they don't get paid until
Friday.  So.... I have decided to extend raffle sales until Friday
(tomorrow), at noon central time (that's 1 pm on the east coast).
Hopefully, that will help those folks who would like to buy tickets,
but need to wait until payday.

Please take another look ,if you haven't already, at our raffle
packages, http://www.ombr.org/raffle.html.  Don't forget, this is now
the only place you can get a pair of our donated Smart Trim II Nail
trimmers from rescue!  Thank you so much for helping OMBR!
--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!