[Dailydrool] Vacuums, underfluffies and BOTW

Mary Tipping MTipping at cblh.com
Thu Jul 31 06:27:49 PDT 2008

My motto is:  nature abhors a vacuum---and so do I.  I used to keep such
a nice, orderly house {sigh}.  With 3 dogs and 3 cats I have enough hair
to weave a lovely sweater--every day.  My red oriental rug always seems
to be pink...When I think I should vacuum, I just have a lie down and
the feeling passes;)  My boy, Leo, has those little tuft underfluffies
that I enjoy pulling out too!  I keep asking him if he went to Tufts
University;)  Speaking of Leo...he is also up for Basset of the Week!
I'm not one to canvas for votes, and I have to admit that although I
voted for him like a good mom, I also voted from home for Elder Clara--I
really like her style!

Mary, Harley, Biggs and Leo and the kitties

This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information.  Please email or call 302-658-9141 to advise the sender of a transmission error and delete the message and any attachments and any printouts.  Any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended and cannot be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.