[Dailydrool] Vaccum? Who has time?!??!

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Thu Jul 31 07:37:13 PDT 2008

I have four 2-leggers between the ages of 8-12, two are my hubbie's and
two are mine.  We're the Brady bunch, I tell ya.  We have enlisted the
help of the very capable children with household chores and they all
have a section of the house that belongs to them, meaning THEY get to
vacuum!!  With 2 dogs (3 until Speedy goes home), a fat shedding cat,
four kids, and dad and I with full time jobs, if I tried to do it all
myself, you'd find me in the corner rocking back and forth muddering to
myself like a crazy loon and they'd have to call the paddy-wagon to come
haul me away!!  Plus, I think that my three boys are going to impress
the heck outta some lovely ladies one day when they know how to do
housework...and know that it's just as much THEIR job too!!!

P.S. Brudder, you is da hansum-est houndie in da world!  Now you leave
dat Clara alone an let her shine dis week!!!  We voted for you too
lovely Clara!  Knock those boys in the noggin if they mess with you!
Show em who's boss!

Jessica L. Sutton

With Diva and Sophie (boys...harumph!!)