[Dailydrool] New Baby and Cherry Season

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 07:52:19 PDT 2008

I don't know about ALL bassets, but I love babies.  On our walk last night, we saw 3 babies in strollers.  Of course, I wanted to greet each and everyone pawsonally with a kiss, but mom wouldn't let me.

My own little buddy, Nicholas, is now 4.  He was just 3 mos. old when I was adopted here at OEBE International Headquarters. He grew up napping with me and we love each other totally.  I am still quite a bit heavier than he is, so I try to be gentle with him.

I have to report that the cherries this year are most excellent!  At the beach house I was nabbed standing on the kitchen table eatng from the big bowl of cherries left there (for me, no doubt).

Drool to all those in need.

Roland
Duke of Ears