[Dailydrool] Bassets are NOT stupid

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Thu Jul 31 07:46:40 PDT 2008

Not too long ago there was a thread about bassets being one of the least
intelligent dog breeds...well of course, we all disagree, but that's
because we KNOW bassets!  Last night, the girls were lying on the sofa
lounging with me, and dad-slave opened the back door and called them to
go out back and take care of their business.  I got the biggest kick out
of it when Diva lifted her head, looked across the room, rolled her eyes
at him and moaned as she gently put her head back down where it was and
went back to snoozing!  Sophie didn't even move her head, she just
looked up at me, sighed deeply and scooted around in her spot getting
more comfortable.  Of course speedy came running over all excited to
please dad-slave and do whatever he asked!  My girls were like "I hear
you, but I don't feel like it and how dare you interrupt my nap!  The
nerve!!!"  It was so funny!!!  They're far from stupid!  They just do
what they please!  I LOVE IT!  HA HA HA

Jessica L. Sutton

Diva - yeah, whatever!  and Sophie - Unless you have treats,
faggetaboutit!!!