[Dailydrool] Mysterious lump

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Thu Jul 31 08:22:30 PDT 2008

Bev, you never cease to crack me up!  Zebras, I love it!!

I think you may be on to something though with the lump.  I had surgery
in my lower abdomen about 3 years ago, and for a while there were small
hard lumps where there were dissolvable stitches left in that made a
lump just under the skin when they dissolved rather than going into my
blood stream and being filtered through.  Still to this day I have a few
bumps that have never fully dissolved, about the size of a green pea,
and I can feel them when I press along the incision line.  Doc said it's
normal and it doesn't bother me at all.  Maybe worth looking into if all
else fails.  Good luck and drool from the girls is on its way!!!

Jessica L. Sutton