[Dailydrool] Vaccuuming - that's a laugh!

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Thu Jul 31 08:26:03 PDT 2008

Now that is a subject - I quit trying to keep up on vaccuuming....I do it when the mood strikes me which is hardly ever during the summer months...good thing Ohio has short summers!? I never liked to clean anyway and according to my hubby I don't do it well so...why do it I say.? He likes things a certain way and so he does it.? Since the kids all left for college 3 years ago I haven't done a lot of domestic things...cooking, cleaning, laundry...it's the greatest thing!? I put clothes down the shoot and the next day I find them clean and folded!? My meals have been less than spectacular so during the summer hubby would rather have a hot dog or burger on the grill and you already know how I clean!? Gives me more time in the garden, playing with the pups....must say I like the gig!

I cried buckets?reading about?Maggie Mae and Zelda's passing - Please know the Gareis household extends thoughts and prayers to all who have lost their beloved houndie.? And for all those needing drool...the girls are slinging lots of it!

Signed up for Secret Partner and can't wait to see who I get - you get to know another drooler on a more personal level...think that is great and I want to thank Donna Lindy for taking on the task of the exchange.? She deserves a hand!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey & Princess
(Sierra ATB 2.6.08)