[Dailydrool] Vaccuuming - that's a laugh!

Leslie Hansen bassethoundlove at rocketmail.com
Thu Jul 31 11:37:46 PDT 2008

Ditto here. When the mood strikes, I vacuum. Or if company is coming.  My house is all tile, so the only think I really need to vacuum is the rug. It's funny becuase every time I vacuum it feels like I just got a brand new rug! I also sweep up the fur balls in the corners--when the mood strikes.

I never write on the drool, but I love reading all the basset stories. I am so glad i found it

~Leslie, slave to bassets Sadie and Dashiell, and basset wannabes Pixie, Evie, and Delilah