[Dailydrool] Afraid of Dog Door

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Thu Jul 31 09:30:27 PDT 2008

It seems to me if he went through it before something negative must have happened to make him not want
to go through. I think your husband pushing him through it would make him even more nervous.
I would try one or more of the following:
1. Taping the flap completely open with duct tape for awhile
2. Instead of opening the door, holding the flap up for him and coaxing him (not shoving him) through the
dog door
3. Holding the flap up with one hand with a really good treat in the other and bribe him through

--
Marilyn Briggs