[Dailydrool] Boarding dogs

Paul, Marie D. (WIC) Marie.Paul2 at va.gov
Thu Jul 31 11:49:58 PDT 2008

Thank you MomPerson for posting your comments on kenneling.  I never
really thought about how much the wonderful people at kennels put up
with.  Years ago we had to board three dogs (2 bassets and one wannbe)
for a week.  I would call everyday just to make sure everything as o.k
and let the kennel know when we were heading back from Indiana to
Colorado.  When we got our babies, they had baths and even little bows
attached to their ears - I'm sure Alex (ATB) and Beau- the wannbee (ATB)
were not too thrilled,but AAMI (ATB) looked so cute.  I only wish that I
had thanked these people more, not only for putting up with three
pooches, but for putting up with Alex and his "non-stop barking" - poor
boy was hoarse.  Looking back and reading your post, I feel guilty for
not doing more.  You woke me up to how wonderful these people are for
taking in our babies and giving them a safe place to stay.  If I have to
board Stonewall and/or Samantha, I will remember your words of wisdom.
Thanks again.

Marie D Paul
Newton, KS