[Dailydrool] Birddays to Eli

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 16:05:39 PDT 2008

Hey hey hey! We had two birddays wif Nuffin! Dis da firss years dat
MomPerson shell out for treet.....uh...brung us treets. Youshully we gets a
"hi heppy birdday boys" an dats it.
Beside look whut you got.
A peepels whut loves you eben when you sulkin about gettin nuffin you
wanted.
A home forever whut lots ain't got. Never will, needer.
Good warm bed, toys, meels served to youse by you own slabe.
Course we dont member much about dat firss birdday. Member da milk bar were
open but not much else....
Enyways dont be a sour loser. Go eat somebuddys samwich off da counnter or
rip inna roll of rolly paper in da bafroom. Go party!  You gots more
birddays comun up dey gone delibber. Slabes awways do in da end.

Love an Heppy Birdday from Nigel an Llewis