[Dailydrool] Secret Pawtner signups end Friday!

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Thu Jul 31 16:28:11 PDT 2008

Midnight Friday night (8/1) is the deadline to sign up for
Secret Pawtner.  If you want to participate, go to the
secret pawtner site and get all the info, sign up and
also sign up for the secret pawtner digest:

http://web.mac.com/dlindy/Site_8/Secret_Pawtner.html

I could use a few more participants in the "mini" secret
pawtner which has a $15 limit on spending for the gift
for the human - if  you've been debating, this might
be just the ticket for you!

Secret pawtner names are starting to go out - I am
unfortunately finding that some of emails are being
blocked by some servers.  So, if you signed up for
secret pawtner and don't get your pawtner info, please
first check your spam and then email me.  Comcast
and Cox are two that seem to be excluding my emails.
I do have two emails  dlindy at mac.com and
dlindy at bellsouth.net  so look for both -  that being said . . .
PLEASE don't start emailing about not having received
your pawtner until noon on Saturday!  And if you're
going to sign up, PLEASE do it now!

Thanks,
Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline, Gracie and
Pw Bosley, missing Dudley ATB