[Dailydrool] GRANTS FOR RESCUES

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 16:50:26 PDT 2008

I just recieved my monthly newsletter from Pedigree and found something that may be of interest to the Basset Rescues.

The Pedigree Foundation offers grants to shelters and rescues with 501(c)(3).

To establish an online account for application you need to go to www.PedigreeFoundation.org

Questions:  PedigreeFoundation at easymatch.com or phone 800 449-8129.

The deadline for the applications is September 30, 2008.

The Foundation received from $250,000 - $1,000,000 to use for shelters and rescues.   I hope this information can be helpful to many of our Basset Rescues.   If you cannot find the information, email me at ellathebasset at hotmail.com and I will forward my newsletter.

Diane, mom to Ella Louise