[Dailydrool] Thank You-from Momma

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jul 31 17:05:41 PDT 2008

Momma here. I just wanted to say thank you for all the notes and votes for
Elder Clara. When you look at all the young beautiful hounds on the page-all
winners-and there is Clara. I just wish you all could meet her-Diva to the
bone,  and yet beyond the crusty hard exterior is a heart of gold. My only wish
would  be to make her young again, to be able to think that our time with her
could  expand to a decade, forget that she is in the 13 year old range. I bet
she was a  real ripper as a youngster-I will never know, I adopted her at 11
1/2, she  needed a forever home, she has that now. This has been a honor that we
won't  forget, and a real tribute to our senior hounds.
Once again, Elder Clara and I thank you with all our heart. And
Morse-special thanks to you for thinking of all this-doing something so nice for  the
seniors sure makes the drool world full of fun and laughter. We all need  that too.

We send drool to all in need--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE