[Dailydrool] anal glands & a bath

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Jul 31 17:50:58 PDT 2008

Took Maggie and Annie up to the vets today ( 16 miles ) round trip, well
just let me say we are in the mitz of changing over to California  Natural  and
so we,   no not we, they have soft stool and anal gland problems   AGAIN ! any
ways they both had their anal glands expressed   !   OH MY GOD !!!!  longest
16 miles of my  life, I thought I would die , it was 89 degrees out and I had
all the windows  down with the air conditioning running. So we get home and
toss a coin to decide  who gets a bath first,  Maggie won because of age, and
then there was  ANNIE,   everything went fairly well until it was towel drying
time  and the  wrestling mania began, she slipped  away from me and  started
running through the entire house  and so I  decided we  needed to go outside to
let her dry in the warm sun, well she had a better idea,  lets just do the
basset 500 thru the house and dry that way, It took me 10  minutes to catch her
and then I had to hide behind the door as she was  running through the bathroom
heading for the bedroom and I was waiting with a  big blanket and literally
had to tackle her , it was like trying to hang on to a  greased pig, then  of
course Maggie had to  join in the fun and jumped  on me and started growling and
biting.  the floor in the bedroom is now  soaked and I am wrestling with two
wet bassets  !  we finally manage  to get outside in the warm sun and damn if
Annie didn't find a pile of bird poop  it was a big hugger  with blue mulberry
seeds ! She got the COLD garden  hose ! revenge is sweet !!!!!!!!

on another note,  Annie has those tiny bumps under her skin where her
incision is from  when I had her spade on both sides of her incision you  can feel
tiny little bumps under her skin, they feel like tiny bee-bees

Marlene  mom to sweetheart Maggie and   ROTTEN EVIL ANNIE  !!!!!!!

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.