[Dailydrool] walkies

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jun 1 17:03:57 PDT 2008

I am watching intently on this one! A bit of background here-
1. Bob-15 yrs young-both acl's bad-
2. Casey-with cushings-almost blind now-some days getting up is all she can
do
3. Elder Clara-no further explanation needed.
4. Daisy-she is 7-recovered from grade 4 heartworms and vocal cords ripped
out.
5. Brudder Elwood. Oh my--

Get out the harness and leash, the screaming, pushing shoving begins. Okay,
the good basset Momma says I will take you for a walk. Bob makes it to the
next  house. Casey the front yard. Daisy a few houses down and into flat basset.
Elder  Clara won't cross the threshold of the front door-thank you-I would
need a crane  to get her home--
Brudder Elwood-perfect walking buddy.
Getting Elwood past the raging pac of hounds-impossible. You would think
they would open the door and get on the knobby knees in hope he will not return.
NOT.
So we are watching for solutions on this-our droolers are always spot on,  so
the answer will come.

Nigel--great snag on Mompersons dinner--it sure sounded good to me!

Hey Norm--you still in da lock-down???
Judith, glad Dice is on the mend--
Other sickie hounds--come on now all tails up---lets make this a GOOD  week-
Gail-condolences on Dinny-
Bob the DOg--err King Bob--Casey likes the peach yogurt. Go figure. And the
house on wheels--nice unit.
Morse--you hunk-o-hound, that gives Elder Clara the heart  palapatations--you
look good!!!!!
We love all the great houndie pictures---
Drool to all in need--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE