[Dailydrool] Eating

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 13:10:49 PDT 2008

With the summertime heat and humidity Ellie is eating less and less.  Freddie
is even cutting his portions a bit.  Is this simply from the heat?  Ellie has
been refusing to eat her food - she will sometimes eat Freddie's left  overs.
 I'm beginning to wonder if she's just tired of the Royal Canin  food.  We've
tried switching her to other foods but they were always too  rich for her.
We stopped adding in home cooking (chicken, rice and green  beans)  about 3-4
weeks ago when I realized that it may be contributing to  her tummy issues.
Freddie is also less itchy - so we now realize he may  have been having an
allergy to chicken!

Anyway - is everyone else eating normally?

Helene, Freddie and Ellie

Hélène,  Freddie and Ellie
Freddie's dogster  page http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365610
Ellie's dogster page  _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621_
(http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621)
Daily  Drool Calendar kids September 24,  2008

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.