[Dailydrool] Drools behind

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 13:04:56 PDT 2008

We have been behind in drools and want to be sure we extend our droolies to
those not feeling well, those that have passed on and especially some  healing
droolies to Piglet.

We are especially happy to hear that Nigel, Lewis and the gang are all safe
and sound after hitting the floor during the tornadoes.  We have them here  in
KC too and Momma gets really nervous trying to find the safest spot for  us.
We have windows in every room of our split level - even the  garage.  So we
just go to the lowest room and wait it out.  Of course  Momma always has lots
of treats.  We remembers a serious warning here right  after Ellie moved in.
Imagine the momma trying to corral two puppies  just getting to know eachother
in a tiny laundry room with one in a pop up  dogkennel - that lasted about 2
minutes.  Then we had our own round and  round with the puppies to pass the
time waiting for the tornado to pass.

Helene, Freddie and Ellie

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.