[Dailydrool] Rupert and paper mania

Mary Tipping MTipping at cblh.com
Mon Jun 9 12:49:38 PDT 2008

Rupert wrote:  "I have however tried Blockbuster movie cases, and they
are delicious".. I had to chuckle at this one.  My boy, Biggs,
apparently loves to nosh on CD cases (he leaves the CD's unscathed
somehow) and Blockbuster movie cases (ditto on the movie, thank doG).  I
have had to take several movies back to B'buster with gnarled corners
and chew marks all over the cases--mortified, I apologized and 'splained
to the nice chap.  He said, "Lady, that's nothing, you should see what
the kids do".    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Mary, Harley (I'm into textiles and paper products m'self), Biggs ("just
one word:  plastic") and Leo (I'm a BABE)

This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information.  Please email or call 302-658-9141 to advise the sender of a transmission error and delete the message and any attachments and any printouts.  Any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended and cannot be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.