[Dailydrool] Sophie

Nancy Rife NancyR at McElvain.Com
Mon Jun 23 09:31:33 PDT 2008

Does anyone know if a medication is available for old dogs who are having trouble controlling their bowels?  Our sweet 13-year old Sophie is having trouble holding on to her poop, not her pee, she just doesn't make it out in time.  We're cleaning up after her daily and wonder if anyone else has had this problem and if it's fixable at her age.  If you have any answer or suggestion, please e-mail me directly as I don't always have time at work to look through the Drools.

Nancy J. Rife