[Dailydrool] hypothroidism

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 23 17:27:21 PDT 2008

Pam all so true but if often missed or diagnosed as cushings. I know of
a black dog who died cuz it was misdiagnosed and Dazey also was too so
took her to another vet.
All the things Pam mentioned Dazey experienced and the poor black lab
was so week the night before but she still came to fence.
It was awful - they seem also get a different walk and the lab had it and I
will never forget dazey's. And it's a cheap fix. I too have itGeorgie
Dazey took twice the med I did. hers 03. mine 15 now two.
As you know I have this former feral cat and today I opened door and both
were sitting on step and came in.  Then they went to bed sleeping fairly close.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Hope it helps
Georgie