[Dailydrool] Sadness

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 19:28:53 PDT 2008

Dearest Kathi,

Our heart goes out to you.  It is never easy to make the decision to send our babies to The Bridge.

It is hard enough when they are in pain.  It must have been so hard for you to make this decision.  You know deep in your heart you did the best you could.   So many illnesses these sweethearts fight, but the fight is also done by the caregivers.  When the illnesses win, hearts are broken because of the decisions that have to be made.

This week has been so hard for so many.   So many houndies new to The Bridge.    They are no longer in pain, but in our hearts there is a pain we can never forget.

These past days I have almost dreaded opening the drool.   I seem to feel like crying each time I sign off.

Candles, prayers, drools, snooter kisses and love to all in pain.

Diane, Bob and Ella Louise