[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 12, Issue 5

Tuutyfruuty at aol.com Tuutyfruuty at aol.com
Tue Jun 24 19:26:37 PDT 2008

Kathi,
I cannot imagine anyone sending nasty emails to you.  I would  never want to
be in your shoes to make that decision, that you ultimately had no  choice to
make.  If Abbi was a rescue, God only knows what may have  tormented her and
what caused it.  We do not want to know after all.
God bless you for taking her in and trying so hard.  At least Abbi had  a
happy, secure place with people who loved and cared for her before she went to
the bridge.  You did the best you could for Abbi and did not cause her
demons...feel good about that.  I'm truly sorry you had to go thru  that...and poor
little Hershey!!
Valerie, Action Jackson, Tellulah aka Lulu the ladybug, & Chauncey  & Deputy
ATB