[Dailydrool] Garage Sale

Shirley Mueller snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 24 19:22:14 PDT 2008

This Sat. 6/28 if you are in the western PA area be sure and come to the
Droopy Basset Hound Rescue First Annual Garage Sale to raise money for our
homeless hounds. We have already placed as many dogs so far this year as we
had all in all 2007.    If you can attend we would love to see you and tell
us you heard about the garage sale on the DROOL!!    Like all rescues DROOPY
can use the money so we encourage as many folks as can make it to come.
Check out  the when and where on the website www.droopybassetrescue.com

Hopefully we will see some of you on Sat.  Hounds welcome!

Shirley Mueller

Droopy Basset Rescue of Western PA

 <http://www.droopybassetrescue.com> www.droopybassetrescue.com