[Dailydrool] Puppymillers

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 17:13:22 PDT 2008

I think shooting the puppy mill people is just too easy.   May putting them all in crates, maybe even two or three to a crate would be much nicer.   Maybe they could be fed, when it is convenient and then just maybe clean their crates once a month.   Even the thought of doing this makes me smile.

Ahrroooo!  da mamma is weelly using hers magination on dis one.  Gwad she neber gets dis mad at mememememem.   But she no's better dan to puts memememem in cwates.  Ahrrrrooooo, ahroooooo, ahrooooo.   Dat is whats wood happen.

Ella Louise