[Dailydrool] OMBR

Marti Gregor marti at thesewandsews.com
Thu Jun 26 08:22:28 PDT 2008

OMBR dogs...-- we were so lucky to have had 3 of the adult bassets with us
here in Buffalo over night Aug 18th? of 2007 and then handed them off  as
they made their way to New England. They were precious to say the least.
They seemed very unassuming  while they were here. It broke my heart  when
they were willing to fall asleep for the night in the yard. Never even
thinking about coming inside.(of course they did!!) They rode like angels in
the van. They were so happy to  be fed and treated nicely. And even though
they they were out of their own environment - they were trusting and gentle
creatures..
 Bill and Jessie and Cindy. They were beautiful then- i can only believe
that with love and kindness they only blossomed in to beautiful companion
dogs that will be forever grateful. Rescue dogs KNOW that they have been
rescued.  I would love to hear how they are doing..
 Marti and a Love Lu and only one basset Lady Belle and Maisie May.
THE SEW and SEWS
Custom Machine Embroidery.
SUMMER SALE_BUY ONE GET ONE 1/2 OFF
 On NOW!!!