[Dailydrool] Ben

Saba2R at aol.com Saba2R at aol.com
Thu Jun 26 17:14:36 PDT 2008

Hey Ben,

You fink you cud send dat Scarwett wady ta my house?  De onliest  person what
teks care ob me is de Maw-Maw cause Mama sez she cain't twust nobody  ta know
bout hound dawgs.  Mac n cheese...you dun good Benny Boy.

Woscoe
Becca  (Mommy of Roscoe P Hunter who "wubs" Miss Clos, and mutt sis,  Angel)

<<<<<<<Hi  everyone its me Benny Bob the DOgs not so famos son...we hab been
very  busy moving and stuff you I habnt  gotten any computer time but I
thought i
wood share with you my ventures  while mommy and daddy took Bob the spoiled
one to Michgun and left me and  Jassy home with the sitter..Scarlett who I
lub lubb lubb cause she is a  little bit slow on the basset abilitys
hehehehehe   So the firstest night I got a  whole container of Ben and
Jerrys...It said
Ben on it and that is mememe so I  figured it was for me
Then the nextest night I got a  package of tin foil..I didnt much care for
the foil and just played wif it  but the box was yummmmmmmmmmy
the third night I gotted a whole  Mrs Smiths Pie still in the box but that
didnt stop me and by  the time Scarlett found out it was pretty much  history
heehehhee she thinks  I didnt get nuttin else but mommy found two different
kinds  of
Mac & Cheese boxes in the yard  so we are finking I did.  I can't wait till
the spoiled one  gets to go sumwhere else and we get a
sitter again  hehehehe....>>>>>>>

_http://www.dogster.com/dogs/600703_ (http://www.dogster.com/dogs/600703)
_Join the Dogster community_ (http://www.dogster.com/)