[Dailydrool] Nails--

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Fri Jun 27 15:38:43 PDT 2008

Mary Lee,Brudder Elwood has been labeled at the vets office as the worst
they have ever seen for nails. Our vet gives complementary nail trims with the
visit. Elwood got one toe done. Elder Clara that has huge feet and nails,
screams like you are killing her. as your vet says, really no big  problem. It
just seems like a basset thing on some--Daisy could care less, as  Bob and Casey.
I am waiting for the droolers to post on the pedicure tool  that many have
ordered, to see how that does. I think da Brudder will have his  issues no
matter what. But just like yours there is not a fighting aggressive  bone in his
body, the nails is just----well---Elwood.
We send snooters and drool-

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and