[Dailydrool] Toenails

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Sat Jun 28 04:58:21 PDT 2008

Synthia,

Please set up a video camera next time you do Baja's nails!  The you-tubers would love such a movie !

Nancy, owned by Sweet Sarah and Frank the Tank

"My male Saint hates is but
doesn't get nasty. Once he accepts the inevitable, I can do his nails. In
order to make this happen, as he can easily get away from me, I put him in
his crate, climb in after him, and shut the door. I then lean on him and pin
him against the side. He will "graciously" offer his paws for a trim ( yeah,
right). But I can get his feet up and trim the nails. Then, hot and sweaty,
we both climb out with a wonderful sense of accomplishment."