[Dailydrool] Grooming

Leslie Rich leslie-rich at comcast.net
Sat Jun 28 06:15:18 PDT 2008

Happy Saturday all....

Morely came to us around 20-22 months old and like a typical basset hated
having his nails done. As he¹s aged, he¹s become a weeee bit more testy
(don¹t we all have that propensity???) and my vet has had to muzzle him a
couple of times because of this. HOWEVER, he now gets a 1/2 tab of ACE 25mg
1 hour before going (once a month) and that seems to help a lot. Rescue
remedy has never worked for him so we go straight to the hard stuff.

Paddy, my beardie, was traumatized years ago by one groomer who blamed him
(of course). But I have found another groomer who is fabulous and he loves
going there. So, there you are. I would trust my vet over the groomer any
day of the week.

Many good thoughts to all who are in pain ­ may it pass quickly and leave
few scars

Leslie

Leslie Rich
Creative Wood Designs