[Dailydrool] Update on the Arkansas 11

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 05:52:28 PDT 2008

Hello everyone,
The update on the Arkansas 11 is that they will be in New York state, once
you are reading this. They are stopping at Breakfast with Bassets in
Buffalo.  The transfer went great and my leg of the transport will be
starting at my 11:30 am pick up in Rochester with the 5 bassets.  All foster
dogs will be with their foster homes by 1:30 pm-2:00pm this afternoon.  I am
just glad that I get to be part of something wonderful, as an ABC
volunteer.  The board didn't hesitate at all in approving the Arkansas 11
coming to NY state with ABC.  If anyone doesn't know who the Arkansas 11 are
or if you would like to donate to their care, please go to
www.nybasset.organd click on available tab.  ABC is going to have 11
more bassets in the
system very soon which means many more vet bills.  ABC had to pay to spay
and neuter all 11. We have 2 with cherry eye, a 4 month old puppy who had to
have her eye removed, 6 have ear infections, and most of them have ringworm?
(I can't remember if it is ringworm now that I wrote that).  Maybe it was
roundworm.  Anyhow, more bassets means more vet bills. If any of you bassets
would like to help out 11 homeless bassets by donating some of your cookie
money, we would forever be grateful.

Thank you everyone,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie and Oliver

Delinda LaRock